Parsec S.r.l., Via Tevere 54 50019 Sesto F.no – Loc. Osmannoro (FI), Italy Tel +39 055 310 533
Data Controller’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
The Personal Data collected by this Application, either autonomously or through third parties, includes: name, surname, telephone number, VAT code, company name, address, fax number, province, email, profession, Cookies, Data Usage and geographical location.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the utilisation of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this Application is obligatory. If the User refuses to communicate the data, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. When this Application indicates that certain data is optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have any concerns regarding which Data is required are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate such, freeing the Data Controller from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing the collected data
Methods of processing
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent the unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out by means of computerised and/or telematic instruments, with organisational methods and with logic strictly correlated to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, other parties involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed by the Data Controller may also have access to the data in certain cases. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller shall process the Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions is met:
- The User has granted consent to one of the specific purposes. Please note that in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or any other of the legal bases specified below, until such time as the User objects (“opts out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data.
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures.
- The processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject.
- Processing is necessary for the execution of a task to be completed in the public interest or for the exercising of official authority vested in the Data Controller.
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
It is in any case always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the specific legal basis of any processing and, in particular, to specify whether the processing is based on the law, set forth in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the operating offices of the Data Controller and in any other location in which the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which you are located. To obtain further information on the processing location, the User may refer to the section concerning the Personal Data processing details.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, and in regards to the security measures adopted by the Data Controller in protecting the Data.
Whereby one of the transfers described above occurs, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller through the contact details given at the outset.
Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
Any Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
The Personal Data collected for purposes regarding the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such time as the interest has been satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller directly.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period, until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain the Personal Data for an extended period in accordance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
The Personal Data is deleted at the end of the retention period. Therefore, upon the expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User’s data is collected so as to enable the Data Controller to provide its Services, along with for the following purposes: contacting the User, managing the addresses and sending of email messages, position-based interactions, statistics and displaying content from external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data specifically relevant to each purpose, the User may refer to the specific sections of this document.
Details on the processing the Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User
The User, by filling out the Contact form and providing his/her data, consents to its utilisation to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other inquiry indicated in the header of the form.
Mailing List or Newsletter
By registering for the mailing list or newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically included in the list of contacts to whom email messages containing information, including of a commercial and promotional nature, regarding this Application may be sent. The User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering on this Application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: surname, email, first name and profession.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse the data traffic and are utilised to monitor the User’s behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing such with other services developed by Google.
Google may utilise your Personal Data to contextualise and customise ads in its own advertising network.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Data Usage.
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with such.
Whereby this type of service is installed, it is possible that traffic data relating to the pages on which it is installed will be collected, even if Users do not use the service.
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map-viewing service operated by Google Inc. which allows this Application to integrate such content into its pages.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Data Usage.
YouTube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content viewing service operated by Google Inc. which allows this Application to integrate such content into its pages.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Data Usage.
Rights of the User
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Revoke consent at any time. You may revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data as expressed above.
- Oppose the processing of Personal Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her data when such occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- Access your own data. The User has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed data.
- Verify and request correction. The User may verify the correctness of his/her data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain the limitation of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request that the processing of his/her data be limited. In such a case, the Data Controller shall not process the data for any other purpose than their preservation.
- Achieve the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request to have his/her data deleted by the Data Controller.
- Receive their data or have it transferred to another Controller. The User has the right to receive his/her data in a structured format that is commonly used and readable via automatic device and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred to another Data Controller without hindrance. This provision is applicable when the data is processed via automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is party or based on contractual measures connected thereto.
- Lodge a complaint. The User may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, the User has the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their specific situation.
The User is reminded that when his/her data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reason. To determine if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise their rights, Users may address a request via the Data Controller’s contact details indicated in this document. Requests shall be filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible and in any event, within one month.
Additional information on the processing
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in a court of law or in the preparatory stages for its possible introduction to defend against abuses in the use of this Application or relative Services by the User.
The User declares being aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services used by it may collect System Logs, being files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this Policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller via the contact details provided.
Upon any change involving data processing whose legal basis requires consent, the Data Controller will obtain the User’s consent once more, whereby necessary.